This information has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC, hereinafter referred to as ” The GDPR Regulation ”, which applies from May 25, 2018. These provisions are intended to increase the protection of your personal data.
1. Data of the entity that processes your personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Audio Klan Janusz Prządka limited partnership with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Gen. Andersa 12 / LU2, 00-201 Warszawa, hereinafter referred to as “Audio Klan”.
Any issues related to your personal data may be reported to the Audio Klan Customer Service Office at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
2. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
Your personal data is processed by Audio Klan for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of electronic audio and video equipment via the website www.indianaline.com by Audio Klan, which also includes the shipment of the equipment to the recipient and the implementation of obligations by Audio Klan under the sales warranty or quality guarantee, as well as performing other after-sales services. The processing of personal data for this purpose is dictated by the content of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR Regulation and does not require your consent, because it is processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract.
- Collection of personal data as part of your use of the website www.indianaline.com. In this case, personal data is processed solely for marketing purposes. Audio Klan does not share data collected as part of the use of websites with other entities, with the exception of entities providing marketing services at the request of Audio Klan, which applies in particular to mailing services (e.g. sending commercial information). The processing of personal data for this purpose is dictated by the content of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Regulation, which means that it requires your consent.
- Processing of personal data in connection with credit intermediation performed by Audio Klan. The basis for this processing is the entrustment agreement concluded on the basis of Article 28 of the GDPR Regulation with financial institutions that administer personal data in order to grant a loan for the purchase of electronic equipment from Audio Klan.
- Processing in connection with Audio Klan’s legal obligations to issue and store invoices. The legal basis for processing in this case is Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR Regulations – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, thus it does not require your consent.
- Data processing for the purpose of establishing, defending and pursuing claims, which results in particular from your warranty and warranty rights in connection with the sale of electronic equipment by Audio Klan. It is also justified by Audio Klan’s claims for payment for the performance of the sales contract. This processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR Regulations – it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
3. Informacja o automatycznym przetwarzaniu daInformation on the automatic processing of personal data, including profiling
Your personal data will be processed by Audio Klan automatically, which also includes profiling. However, this does not have any legal effects on you or otherwise significantly affects your situation. Profiling allows us to better assess your purchasing preferences and adjust the advertising message and commercial offer to your individual interests.
4. Informacja o kategoriach odbiorców Państwa danych osobowych
We share your data only with entities that provide us with services related to the sale of electronic equipment conducted by Audio Klan, namely:
- entities providing warehouse services to us and organizing freight forwarding,
- entities providing postal or transport services,
- entities providing advisory, legal, accounting, auditing, debt collection and IT services to us,
- entities supporting our marketing activities, in particular organizing mailing of our newsletters and commercial information.
5. Obligation to provide personal data
Providing personal data is necessary when you purchase equipment on the website www.indianaline.com, which includes: name and surname, home address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
In order to issue an invoice, it is necessary to provide the data required by tax law.
In other cases, the processing of your personal data may take place only on the basis of previously given voluntary consent, to the extent and for the purpose expressed therein.
6. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area
Audio Klan does not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data
If the processing of personal data is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR Regulation), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, with applicable law.
8. Right to object
You have the right to raise an objection at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of personal data for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by Audio Klan, including objection to profiling. Then Audio Klan will no longer be entitled to process this personal data, unless we prove the existence of legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedom, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
In the case of processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing proves necessary with such direct marketing. Then your data will no longer be processed by Audio Klan for direct marketing purposes.
Objections to sending the newsletter may be raised by clicking on the link provided in its content.
9. Your other rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you also have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data,
b) the right to request rectification and supplementation of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete,
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”), in the case of one of the following circumstances:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed,
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
- you have raised an objection to the processing of personal data,
- personal data is processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be removed in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from legal provisions,
d) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – if:
- you question the correctness of the personal data,
- data processing is unlawful, but you oppose the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
- Audio Klan no longer needs the data for its purposes, but you need the data to establish, defend or pursue claims,
- you have objected to data processing, until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of Audio Klan override the grounds of objection,
e) the right to transfer data – if the following conditions are met together:
- data processing takes place on the basis of a contract concluded with you or on the basis of your consent,
- processing is carried out in an automated manner.
10. Period of personal data storage
Your personal data is stored by Audio Klan until all obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract for the sale of goods are fulfilled.
Further storage of your data takes place:
- for purposes resulting from tax and accounting regulations, for the period resulting from these regulations,
- for the purpose of pursuing any claims or defending against potential claims related to the activities of Audio Klan, until they are satisfied or time-barred.
In the case of personal data obtained for marketing purposes, they are stored until you object to their processing.
11. Right to file a complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by Audio Klan violates the applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.